If you’re like me and lost for what to do for breakfast – waiting something healthy, easy, bread free and free of cereal and sweet yoghurt, I have the answer for you. This slice is jam packed with goodness and perfect on-the-go-breakfasts.
- 12 eggs
- 6 zucchinis
- 1 onion
- 3 rashers of bacon
- 60gm grated cheddar
- Preheat the oven to 185 degrees
- Chops the bacon and onion into small bits and sauté on a pan until both are soft
- Grate cheese and zucchini and place in large bowl with all the eggs
- Grease a baking try and place all mixture, including bacon and onion into it
- Place in the oven for approximately 25 minutes, or until golden brown on top.